Bioweb (Pty) Ltd is a privately owned medical in vitro diagnostics distribution company founded in September 1998. We are based in Ferndale, Randburg, Johannesburg and services pathology laboratories and blood banks throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. In addition to this, we are the sole distributors of PluroGel, Burn and Wound Dressing (including PluroGel 1% Silver Sulphadiazine) to medical practitioners, wound care institutions, hospital burns units, animal health as well as individuals and first responders. We offer a wide range of products from the following principal in vitro diagnostic suppliers and manufacturers which make up our core business. Due to the diverse and technical nature of our products, customer support plays a central role in our daily operations. In addition to administrative support staff, Bioweb employs staff with technical qualifications and experience in medical laboratories, blood banking, opportunistic infectious diseases and bacterial biofilm resistant microbiology.
“Bioweb leads by example in a country that requires innovative health care products.”
Distribution of medical diagnostic products for the laboratory identification and screening of infectious diseases.
– Axis-Shield Diagnostics (UK): TPHA reagents
– Thermofisher Diagnostics (UK/USA): A wide range of bacteriology products
– Innogenetics: Molecular and serological assays for infectious diseases and human genetics
– Coris Biotech (Belgium): Rapid tests for infectious diseases
– PluroGen (USA): For the treatment of burns and chronic wounds.